Join the Osaka-Chicago Partnership as a contributing member of our Committee.
Committee Membership Application Process
* Candidate submits completed application (see Join a Committee) and CV/resume for review by International Program Coordinator.
* If approved, CSCIP will contact candidate to set up an interview with the International Program Coordinators. Interviews are held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the last Thursday of each month, with some exceptions (see 2004 Committee Interview Dates).
* If approved by the Coordinators, the application packet and Candidate Summary Form notes from the interview are sent to the Director of the Chicago Sister Cities International Program for review.
* If approved by the Director, a copy of the application packet and Candidate Summary Form are sent to Chairman/Co-Chairmen of the Committee for review.
* If approved by the Chairs, the application summary is sent to the Commissioner of the Department of Cultural Affairs for approval.
* If approved by the Commissioner, application summary is sent to the Office of the Mayor for final confirmation.
* Approved candidates will receive an information packet and letter from Mayor Richard M. Daley to welcome them to the Committee and organization.
To join the Osaka-Chicago Partnership, please email your name, email and primary interests to the Osaka Committee Coordinator, Chicago Sister Cities International Program.
Tel (312) 744-8074
Fax (312) 744-2178